Funny Quote

Go down

Funny Quote

Post  The_Dark_1 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:10 am

Alright so I am a little ahead of the game at the moment, I got on a tear and finished book one and started book 2. This isn't a discussion about The Great Hunt though. I just started the prologue and I noticed a quote that made me laugh and I had to put it down. In case you don't remember the man they call Bors is at a meeting of the darkfriends and he is looking at the serving girl and noticed her eyes...."Blank eyes, Lifeless eyes, a dolls eyes" LOL Jordan ripped off Jaws. yarrrrrr matey!

The_Dark_1
Ta'veren
Ta'veren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Funny Quote

Post  Eric Gaidin on Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:48 pm

LOL! That's hysterical. Good ol' Quint. I betcha Padan Fain is based off of Quint....
Eric Gaidin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://robertjordan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Last line of the book

Post  The_Dark_1 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:48 pm

Based on that last quote I am going to describe the end of the book. Fain kills both Rand and the Dark One then skips on home to Shayol Ghul "Show me the way to go home, I'm tired and I want to go to bed..."

The_Dark_1
Ta'veren
Ta'veren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter on Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:10 pm

I dont think hes going home to Shayol Ghul unless hes just going home to a big hole in the ground. Isn't that were Rand destroyed the taint. Nice try though i like that ending.

Peter
Ta'veren
Ta'veren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Gaidin on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:18 am

Or, rather, Fain (if he is based off of Quint) is suddenly swallowed by a to'raken feet first and then graciously pulled into the air. Meanwhile, Mordeth, having affected Fain in Shadar Logath, wants the body back. So, he finds the said to'raken, forces him to swallow a ter'angreal that channels compressed air, and then shoots the ter'angreal in the to'raken's mouth with a crossbow thus blowing the head off the thing. Mordeth laughs hysterically because the silly, ridiculous plan works, thus ruining an otherwise awesome story.

I think that follows it pretty closely...lol.
Eric Gaidin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

More Jaws

Post  The_Dark_1 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:22 pm

I think after the to'raken eats Fain they string it up by the hind legs. Shadar horan wants to cut it open and the Dark One scolds him and says "I'm not going to cut this thing open and have that little Fain boy spill out in front of all these darkfriends"

The_Dark_1
Ta'veren
Ta'veren

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Gaidin on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:32 pm

LOL. Isn't that Jaws 2?
Eric Gaidin
Admin
Admin