Countdown to Tarmon Gai'don
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason, Dragonmount.com's webmaster, has read A Gathering Storm

Go down

Jason, Dragonmount.com's webmaster, has read A Gathering Storm Empty Jason, Dragonmount.com's webmaster, has read A Gathering Storm

Post  Eric Gaidin Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:05 am

Folks,
I almost feel I need to write this as a formal letter. My heart has just been uplifted by what I've just read. Jason, the webmaster for Dragonmount.com, has read AND REVIEWED the next novel in the series, A Gathering Storm. He posted on July 30th. Take a look.

Now, I have to say this. I have NOT read the full post because Jason states that he gives small spoilers. I don't want to know ANYTHING about the novel before I get my hands on it. Nada. I want the entire thing to be a new experience for me. That being said, take a look at what Jason writes concerning the novel:

"The Gathering Storm is, in my opinion, quite easily one of the most intense and exciting books in the entire Wheel of Time series. Yes, you read that right. I avoided writing this review right after I finished reading. Instead, I purposely waited some time to let the initial rush and enjoyment wear off. It certainly has cooled a great deal, but I can still say with grounded and sober confidence that the book is outstanding. I would rank it up there in the top 4 in the series along with The Shadow Rising, The Fires of Heaven, and The Great Hunt. Pacing-wise, I would agree with Brandon Sanderson’s statement that it’s similar to books 4-6 in the series."

Jason is a massive fan of the series, and he'd have to be, being he runs the biggest fan site ever created for The Wheel of Time. That statement that I just quoted above has left me feeling so jubilant. I cannot wait for TGS to be released. I wish I could thank Jason personally for posting those comments. They've helped to assuage my fears.
Eric Gaidin
Eric Gaidin
Admin
Admin

https://robertjordan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down