Lan's plot thread

Go down

Lan's plot thread

Post  Eric Gaidin on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:58 am

I was a little more than miffed to see that my favorite character's plot thread was omitted in book 12. Has anyone heard whether or not Lan's thread gets picked up again in book 13?

I will say that if Lan and the last remaining Malkieri take back Malkier from the Blight and Lan is crowned king, I'm going to dance naked in the streets--in front of Mart's house, just to piss him off, lol!
Eric Gaidin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://robertjordan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Lan's plot thread

Post  Uncle Mart on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:25 am

I'll take pictures and use them to blackmail you later. Twisted Evil

Uncle Mart
Aes Sedai
Aes Sedai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Gaidin on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:51 pm

Well, let's take a little poll here. Do you guys think that Lan is going to make it to Tarmon Gai'don or is his personal battle against the Shadow, i.e. taking back Malkier, going to kill him before the Last Battle?

I personally think he's not making it to Tarmon Gai'don. It'd be a lot more dramatic if he died trying to save his fallen kingdom.
Eric Gaidin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Uncle Mart on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:58 am

You're assuming that Tarmon Gai'don is going to be all at one location. If it is the type of battle we're assuming, and some weird plot twist doesn't turn it into a moral battle within Rand for example, then I don't think you could physically pack all the warriors Rand is going to throw at the Blight into one location. It would make more sense to me for it to take place in multiple locations across the Borderlands. In that case, Lan fighting to take back Malkier could indeed be part of the Last Battle. Just food for thought.

Uncle Mart
Aes Sedai
Aes Sedai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Gaidin on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Uncle Mart wrote: It would make more sense to me for it to take place in multiple locations across the Borderlands. In that case, Lan fighting to take back Malkier could indeed be part of the Last Battle. Just food for thought.

Want to make it even more dramatic? Make the fight to take back Malkier at the CENTER of Tarmon Gai'don. As in, you win back Malkier you're next stop is Shayol Ghul itself. How f'n awesome would that be? Rand supporting Lan in the fight to crown Lan? Holy shit, just got goosebumps.
Eric Gaidin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum