Countdown to Tarmon Gai'don
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ch. 3: Friends and Enemies

2 posters

Go down

Ch. 3: Friends and Enemies Empty Ch. 3: Friends and Enemies

Post  Eric Gaidin Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:33 am

The most interesting aspect of this chapter is Padan Fain. Fain references Mordeth more than once in a seemingly mad rant. This really should be attached to our awesome conversation regarding Padan Fain HERE. I think this really does solidify Ryan's claim that Mordeth has possessed Fain. See, this is why a re-read is important!
Eric Gaidin
Eric Gaidin
Admin
Admin

https://robertjordan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Ch. 3: Friends and Enemies Empty Fain

Post  StephEN Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:56 pm

So, I would like to know, unless this gives away too much, if you could clarify this for me. I know Fain gave so much more than just his soul to The Dark One, so he was evil and corrupted, but scared, and pathetic, then he encountered Mordeth, and something occurred there and now Fain is strong, and leading Trollocs and Fades, and THEY'RE scared of HIM! That means whatever he did with Mordeth was really something crooked. Now, Mordeth hated The Dark One as much as any one of us, so shouldn't that tear Fain apart? Or in the very least set him against his original master?

StephEN
Aiel Spearman
Aiel Spearman

Back to top Go down

Ch. 3: Friends and Enemies Empty Re: Ch. 3: Friends and Enemies

Post  Eric Gaidin Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:39 pm

It wouldn't give too much away if you read the linked conversation above (click the "HERE"). That'll explain a lot.
Eric Gaidin
Eric Gaidin
Admin
Admin

https://robertjordan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Ch. 3: Friends and Enemies Empty Re: Ch. 3: Friends and Enemies

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum