Countdown to Tarmon Gai'don
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rand's Sanity

2 posters

Go down

Rand's Sanity Empty Rand's Sanity

Post  Eric Gaidin Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:55 am

I don't remember too much of this novel dealing with Rand's bought with Lews Therin for control. Does anyone else? What happened to this whole aspect of his character? Has this died down because of the cleansing of the taint on saidin?
Eric Gaidin
Eric Gaidin
Admin
Admin

https://robertjordan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Rand's Sanity Empty Re: Rand's Sanity

Post  Uncle Mart Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:51 am

It was still there, just not as much. Rand didn't channel much in this book. I just read it for the second time so it's fresh in my mind when the next book comes out in November, and the only reference to his battle with Lews Therin for control that I recall was one of the moments he opened up to Min. He told her that he has to fight for control every time he reaches for the Source.

Uncle Mart
Aes Sedai
Aes Sedai

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Gaidin Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Uncle Mart wrote:It was still there, just not as much. Rand didn't channel much in this book. I just read it for the second time so it's fresh in my mind when the next book comes out in November, and the only reference to his battle with Lews Therin for control that I recall was one of the moments he opened up to Min. He told her that he has to fight for control every time he reaches for the Source.

Well how the heck do you leave that out of the book? The most amazing scene of book 11 was Rand's fight to control his own hands as Lews Therin wove Blossoms of Fire and Arrows of Fire, and Deathgates all over the battlefield. It was such a kickass scene! And that whole aspect was dropped in the next book? Yikes.
Eric Gaidin
Eric Gaidin
Admin
Admin

https://robertjordan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down