Countdown to Tarmon Gai'don
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Perrin

2 posters

Go down

Thoughts on Perrin Empty Thoughts on Perrin

Post  The_Dark_1 Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:36 pm

Since I already asked about Matt, what about my favorite character Perrin. What role will he play. I would like to think that he will be bashing skulls in with his hammer and or halving people with his axe. After the events in Book 11 though it is hard to say.

The_Dark_1
Ta'veren
Ta'veren

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Perrin Empty Re: Thoughts on Perrin

Post  Eric Gaidin Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:55 pm

Well, the axe was discarded in book 10 if I remember right. I think Perrin's role will be to gather an army of wolves to fight the Last Battle. Wolves hate shadowspawn intensely, and I'm sure they'll want a piece of the action. Whatever happened to Elyas? Is he still alive? It'd be great to see Perring side-by-side with Elyas again. I have to re-read the series, I can't remember much.
Eric Gaidin
Eric Gaidin
Admin
Admin

https://robertjordan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Perrin Empty It is hard to separate the books

Post  The_Dark_1 Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:42 am

I have no idea man, I thought he got rid of it in Knife of Dreams....he is using a War Hammer now right. Its even been a couple years since I read book 11....this was a great idea to re-read all of the books and have a discussion about them. Even if it is just the two of us. As for Elyas, I am pretty sure he is still alive. I don't remember him dying anywhere.

The_Dark_1
Ta'veren
Ta'veren

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Gaidin Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:18 am

I don't remember Elyas dying anywhere either. Maybe Perrin did discard the axe in Book 11. Well, we'll have to wait until November when we re-read that book! lol.

I hope others join in too, but, you're right, it's nice to have a discussion no matter how many join in.
Eric Gaidin
Eric Gaidin
Admin
Admin

https://robertjordan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down