Countdown to Tarmon Gai'don
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the goal here?

Go down

What's the goal here? Empty What's the goal here?

Post  Eric Gaidin Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Jordan's vision is monstrously far-reaching. The final chapter of that vision will be released at the end of this year, and it is my hope that we can collectively pool our knowledge, likes, dislikes, and general understanding of Jordan's masterpiece into one easily accessible place. This forum will hopefully be a space where fans can celebrate Jordan's work, and the fantasy genre in general.

Do you have to re-read all those books? Of course not! I'm simply hoping to focus on one book each month. Grab the book, blow the dust off it, and flip to a random page, if you wish, in order to remind yourself what happened. I was talking with Ryan this morning about Knife of Dreams and we couldn't agree on the details of an event in that book. This is a great spot to hash that out. I want this forum to be a space where we not only get the story straight, but hopefully offer some new insight into the story in the process. The more posts we collect for each book, the better all of our understanding will be when The Memory of Light is finally released.
Eric Gaidin
Eric Gaidin
Admin
Admin

https://robertjordan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum